1. Every entrant must be affiliated as a Player Member to Table Tennis England or of another National Association in membership of the ITTF.
2. Every player must be a valid Table Tennis England Player Member.
3. Table Tennis England Tournament Regulations apply to this competition. ITTF Regulations for International Competitions apply except those relating to the matters covered by items marked (x) in this entry form.
4. Completion and submission of this Entry Form signify agreement by the entrant to the
conditions of the competition including the variations from the ITTF requirements.
5. Competitors will be required to umpire matches.
6. All match formats (x) will be at the discretion of the Referee but it is envisaged that this will be a two player, two team format with each player playing two singles and one doubles.
7. Players’ clothing: main colour of clothing must be different from the colour of balls. White balls must be used in this competition and these must be provided by the home team.
8. No competitor or official shall engage in betting on players or matches.
9. Doping shall not take place either before or during play.
10. The referee’s decision shall be final on points of law, and any question arising not provided for in these regulations, or in any dispute as to the interpretation thereof. Decisions on points of fact by an umpire shall be final.
12. No refunds will be given.
1. Entries – If it is necessary to restrict entries this will be done on the basis of the
last received, first out.
2. Admission – There will be no charge for admission.
3. Playing Conditions – Play throughout will be on Donic/Sponeta tables with
Donic/Sponeta nets, wooden sprung floor and general fluorescent lighting a minimum of 5m above the table. Court size will be approximately 8m x 4.5m (x) enclosed by surrounds. Scoring machines will be used for all matches.
4. Doping – Doping control tests may take place.
5. Practice – Competitors will be permitted to practice on tables not allocated to the competition at the discretion of the Referee.
6. Car Parking – Car Parking (at owner’s risk) is available at the venue.
7. Refreshments – Light refreshments will be on sale.
8. Changing facilities with showers are available.
9. Trophies will be presented, as appropriate.
No entry will be accepted unless the following undertaking is agreed upon by the competitor:
a. To observe the regulations of the tournament.
b. To abide by the decisions of the Referee.
c. To fulfill the schedule of play arranged for me unless prevented by circumstances beyond the competitor’s control and accepted as such by the Referee.